Friday, October 23, 2009

Soliloquy of an Irate Second-Grade Chess Champion

"See here, fucker.

In my other life, I was 
the Kryptonic fear in 
Superman's eyes.  I was 
Optimus Prime's worst nightmare.  I could
crush you with the sheer
iron-clad
bladder-clenchin'
bed-wettin'
balls-poppin' grip of my
MIND.

You don't wanna move your rook there.
Trust.

You really wanna test the wrath of this
Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger?
I got skillz, buttbrain.

I will eat your soul
for breakfast, lunch
and dinner.
Don't think I won't.
Will TOO.
Look how many of your li'l 
pathetic, wasted peons I killded
with my bare hands.

Don't you FUCKING laugh at me.
I will so bust out my can of 
second-grade Ninja Turtle whoop-ass 
on your skinny li'l
weasel face.  And I'll tell Miz Rose
you fell outta your chair
and my King just happened to be sittin'
on the floor 
where your ass-crack landed.

Who's she gonna believe?
The li'l weasel boy who sucks at chess?
I don't THINK so.

Your move, hot shit.  Wait--no!

No way, no way in poopy HELL you just 
moved your doo-doo headed bishop
to my knight
you sonuvabitch!

That's IT!  You were warned,
stupid clowny weasel boy.
So now...
I'm gonna tell on your jerky ass 
so fast
you won't know what hit you."

5 comments:

  1. Somehow, before reading the name, I knew this was an Andylicious poem. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaaa. i like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE SO ALL KNOW KIDS LIKE THIS. That's why it was such a great picture. *bows* *curtsies*

    ReplyDelete