Saturday, October 3, 2009

This is the one where I'm supposed to pick a picture, HUH?

You all terribly awesome poets voted and it was decided. I am supposed to pick a picture to inspire you to create great (or terrible) things. That's a very heavy responsibility, but I think I'm up for it. We'll start slow. Here's the first four. I'll post more in a week. Start with one, or combine all for more inspiration. And of course, I don't have to be the only one posting photos. If anyone else has any good ones, feel free to post and write. Or if you have any suggestions, feel free to do that too in the comments.








Lafayette, Louisiana post Hurricane Rita







Demolition at its very core (or shall I say, CORPS, haha)
Lafayette, LA October 2006




Giraffe at the Como Zoo, St. Paul, MN
Fall 2008







I wonder....
Girl at Zoo with sucker
Fall 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment