Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Month, New Theme




That's right, ladies and gentlemen. The new month brings the new theme of...you guessed it, SEXUAL INNUENDO. I wouldn't have chosen it myself, but I guess that's beside the point. Something about this month being the month of love or something. Love? Sex? What's that? Unfamiliar and rather, if I might add, uncomfortable territory for this contributor to TPFTP, but I shall keep an open mind. I've always called February "because my life would suck without you" month and I have always recognized those that have given me what I have today. I don't think think of sex when I think of love and appreciation in that view, but I suppose it is time to branch out. For me, and for readers and writers of poetry alike. Get wraunchy! Get down, and get dirty! Ready, set, write horrible, sexual-innuendo laden poetry. And do it now.

1 comment: